Sustainability is our DNA and a quality assurance
Good and fair working conditions as well as the environmental protection in our supply chain are an important contribution to deliver quality with all our products.
Our business partners and customers expect us to be respectful of all people and the environment. Our commitment creates long-term, successful partnerships and therefore our economic success!.
Smart fashion for
- We are constantly increasing the share of sustainable materials and use work with natural fibres, organic cotton and recycled polyester in our production; some products in our HOT sportswear collection are additionally certified by Bluesign.
- Climate protection through the transportation of goods from Asia by rail and ship, shortening of delivery routes through production in Europe and PFC-free impregnation finishing of HOT sportswear products.
- The high quality of our products ensures longevity and thus contributes to the protection of the environment.
Our People are the focus of Scoretex/HOME OF BRANDS
- Through our long-term membership in amfori, we use a continuous improvement process for fair working conditions.
- Independent controls of production facilities according to the recognized social standards amfori BSCI and offer knowledge sharing with all our suppliers.
sustainability is a continuous process
- The next steps:
- With amfori BEPI, we will continue to improve all environmental aspects in the supply chain – together with our direct and indirect business partners, i.e. the suppliers of our suppliers.
- Reduction of packaging material, use of recyclable polybags and cardboard boxes (in progress).
- The path to a fair and responsible interaction with people and the environment is complex. Not all employees can know all the details.
- If you have questions about our sustainability work, check with Matthias Schubert, (Matthias.firstname.lastname@example.org)